Security and Safety
We know that security and safety for you, your attendees, and your exhibitors is of paramount importance. That's why security services and leading-edge technologies at the BCEC and Hynes have been designed to give you full peace of mind.
Both facilities provide a security team of officers for access control and patrol for the entire buildings. Our teams are trained in emergency response for fire, medical, crowd control, and to identify safety hazards or public safety related violations.
A sophisticated network of surveillance cameras are set up around the exterior of the buildings and throughout the exhibit halls, ballrooms, and common areas. The security cameras have been recently upgraded to IP based products. The facilities are equipped with a new 24-hour Command Centers integrated with the City of Boston's emergency first responders through sophisticated communication systems.
You are given the choice of hiring in-house MCCA security services or pre-qualified outside security companies for your event.
Advantages of choosing the MCCA Public Safety Department as your Event Security Provider:
- Round-the-clock security services ensure attendee safety and protection of exhibitor property and assets
- Flexible Staffing Plans to meet your events needs
- Highly trained security and safety staff members in all facility emergency response protocols
- Seamless communication to assist with last minute event changes and needs
- Controlled access to exhibit halls and meeting rooms gives meeting planner control over building entry points
View services available from the MCCA Public Safety Department >>